Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

War Eagle posted:

MTGO is awesome, but the price point on the digital packs is too high, and the client is hopeless. This takes care of those two big complaints, and has the ability to do some neat things that only a digital game could do. Looking forward to it.
Basically my thoughts exactly. At the very least this might force MTGO to actually put some of that fortune they're pulling in back into development for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I'm trying to get in at Pro Player Tier and missed twice in the past couple of hours when a spot opened up. :(

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Tamba posted:

During that time, I've also seen a few Pro tiers open up, but I wasn't fast enough to get one of them.
I was after the pro tier and had the page refreshing for an entire day. 3 spots opened up, and even though I clicked on them instantly they were already gone. I finally gave up and just signed up for Dungeon Crawler tier.

If I want my wife to get into the beta as well do I need to create another kickstarter login and pledge via that? I am not good with these things.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Adar posted:

Re: PvE, part of my calculus is that the PvE market dwarfs PvP in every single genre out there and this goes triple when spending real money. PvP will probably drive the game, but the majority of players will be PvE and so will the majority of the secondary market.
I think it's a bit different in this game. I wouldn't exactly call two people playing cards PvP in the traditional sense of the phrase. Personally, every reason I hate PvP in other games is invalid for Hex.

• Locked thread