Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

LoveMeDead posted:

Beyond student loans, I'm not going to do this. We are still planning on renting our tiny house and saving money.

I have fantasy plans of buying myself a Mini Cooper to celebrate my new, high-paying job. I know it's impractical, and they are expensive cars to maintain. I know there are better cars for the value. I just love them and it's my fantasy, damnit.

We do need a new mattress. We are debating on how to do this. Should we just take the money from savings to buy one? Or put it off until February and put it on the budget? The pad we bought is not doing enough and I'm waking up with sore back and hips. There are springs practically coming out the sides. It's 13 years old, so it isn't like we haven't gotten plenty of use out of it. We might downsize to a queen, but then we also need to buy new sheets. I've barely looked at them, but if we stay with the king, it will be $1100-$1500. A queen should be $700-$1000?

First you need an Ipad and now you need a new mattress? Also, you don't need new sheets if you go from a king to a queen. It'll fit well enough.

Do you have a picture of the mattress? You can't keep making excuses about why you need new things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread