Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
So, who's the best Zoroastrian to start out as?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I was looking through the various title histories and I'm finding it pretty neat that The Papacy starts with Peter and the Byzantine's start with Augustus.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
So, how do you see what you need to form an Empire?

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

A Tartan Tory posted:

Should I marry my characters 15 year younger niece in order to inherit most of England? :ohdear:

I can only imagine the abominations...

Well, playing as a Zoroastrian my family has constantly been marrying their sisters/daughters and only one member so far has come out with the inbred trait (she died comatose at age 20), so yeah, go for it.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
So, I just formed the Persian Empire, what's the best thing I can do to prepare for the Mongols? It's 975 right now.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Snatch Duster posted:

Conquer the world.

I'm not surprised you advise blobbing.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Ok, this made me chuckle.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Mel Gibson's father was right! Jews do control the church. :tinfoil:

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I'm really having fun in my current game. Started as the Karen and eventually liberated Persia. Suddenly the Seljuk Turks invade. After raising all my vassels I was able to defeat their doomstack and win the war. In prison Seljuk converted to Zoroastrianism and- not wanting to let his amazing martial skills go to waste- I had him marry my daughter and gave him the duchy of Basara. Seljuk's unstoppable in battle.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Was looking for someone from Bran Stark to marry in my GOT game and man, the Reed's had pretty bad luck.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I have no idea how but for some reason Tommen turned out like this after Joffrey was killed via exploding inn.

He's not the only one acting horribly out of character though.

Also, awkward couples.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
:bravo: modders

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=363971019&searchtext=

quote:

TWEAKS/ADDITIONS:

*Catholics can sacrifice, hold blots, blind and castrate both genders, intermarry as well as do the 'Divine Blood' thing

*Made many more things possible for incest and lesbians
*Homosexual females are able to have intercourse with other females and impregnate them/get impregnated by them

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
So, what did the latest After the End update add?

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
So, I've just started playing CK2 after a long break. When did Crisis of the Confederation come out? :psyduck:

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
So, i'm playing the GoT mod and somehow Daenerys just had a daughter with Jhiqui. Uh, that's certainly something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

pwnyXpress posted:

Any plans to put After The End on the Workshop?

That would be really,really convenient. The way that large mods have been getting on CK2's workshop by breaking them into parts is pretty smart.

• Locked thread