Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I'm glad looting and pillaging is in...as soon as the GoT mod gets updated, I'll finally be able to properly pay the Iron Price as the Greyjoy family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
2 more days til I can get my Viking on. Ugggh, curse you payday schedule!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Its not just being advertised, it full on says "Now Available for Purchase" on the main menu.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Trip report from The Old Gods: (Thanks to Chinook, who gifted it to me as a payday advance)

I still don't understand this game at all. I did, however, have fun taking Ivar the Boneless around the entirety of the British Isles looting and conquering all the way. Then he died in battle at the age of 60-something and things went to hell from there.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

It should also be noted that along with the patch 3 DLC were released! "Celtic Faces," "Celtic Songs," and "Dynasty Coat of Arms 3"!

I'm seeing Celtic Faces and Units, but no Songs. Have a link to the store page? I want me some more music.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
To those who are into that sort of thing, the Steam version of CK2 now has Trading Cards!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

toasterwarrior posted:

poo poo, I might just opt into this. Apparently people are making surprising amounts of money off those things, and well, I play a lot of CK2 anyway.

The Trading Card thing just left beta, so the market for the cards is about to crash hard now that everyone can get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
GamersGate appears to have a decent sale on Crusader Kings 2 stuff. Not everything is included (Republic in particular is full price) but a lot of the DLCs are 75% off.

• Locked thread