Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Hahaha that loving trailer was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

So I have this vassal inheritance warning for one of my counties, the heir isn't of my line, but I managed to betroth them to one of my daughters. Can I press that claim and just take the county back down the line? I have a truce for another 8 years because of a different matter, but once that's up I can just revoke it if need be, but I don't want to take the rep hit.

E: Haha holy poo poo, I started this game at 7:30 and it's 12:30 now. :v:

Lyer fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jun 8, 2013

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

So one of my counties randomly became a duchy separate from mine, is this the King's doing? The only choice I have is to pretty much take it back by force down the line now?

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Knuc If U Buck posted:

Maybe they're passing outside your realm through inheritance or another country is sniping them when they rebel.

My dad passed the county title to my brother way back when after he revoked the title so it wouldn't fall outside the realm. It was a part of my duchy for a good 6 years before it became a separate one.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

So I was playing as a duchy in France and it was the first time I ever made it to the Sunset Invasion with my lands intact, I lost everything almost immediately because they landed in the bay of biscay. Am I playing CK2 wrong because I'm not trying to become a global power? I just want to rule my duchy and maybe assassinate a few kings I don't and marry their daughters. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Coolguye posted:

Also I got enough money to finish funding a new City on one of my personal counties. A Good Day.

Speaking of which, when is a good time to create a new city or building? I'm sitting on a nice nest egg (just for hiring mercenaries in case poo poo ever goes south).

• Locked thread