Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

I was a fan of Beard! as well but this thread title is decent enough. Now to properly reinstall all of CK2 because apparently moving the directory while reformatting my main hard drive screwed up updating. Might end up waiting for CK2+ parity so I can't exactly say I can't wait to play Old Gods, but I'm certainly looking forward to some kickass raiding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Also it's nice to see that :3 von Hapsburg's omegabeard has a place in the OP :allears:

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

YouTuber posted:

Is the DLC "Dynasty Coat of Arms Pack III" missing from Steam or something? I have this popup stating there is new DLC available but I see no listing through Steam.

Apparently it's already being advertised but will only be release in late June.

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Nightblade posted:

Does anyone know what's supposed to be in the chest you find while raiding? I've opened it three times now, but it's just scrolls that turn to dust every time. I assume it's tied to my traits or stats?

Digging around in the event files suggests it has 4 results (3 that have a high chance of happening, and one very rare one). Other than the scrolls you can get 200 ducats or junk (which is presumably just as useless). As for the 4th option it seems fun and I have no idea what it results in gameplay-wise from looking at the .txt so I think I'll leave it a mystery (if you really want to know open oldgods_various_events under your CK2 install's 'events' folder and search for 'chest opened').

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Soviet_Russia posted:

Would anyone be interested in a Monday/Tuesday MP game to try out Sons of Abraham?

hail satan

wait no the other guy that's what the expansion's about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

So what's the verdict on Turkish faces? I liked the look of the previews but some posts in here have made me think otherwise.

• Locked thread