Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

I've been learning to play this game, but for some reason I lose every single battle. I just had 4k dudes lose against 1.5k, why did that happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

don't attack over rivers, don't attack into hills/mountains/maybe some other stuff, make sure all your flanks are being led.

How do I fill out my flanks? I tried clicking all kinds of buttons in the army menu to spread troops out from the center flank but couldn't figure out how. I clicked 'Reorganize Army' and couldn't move any units around. I want to like this game but the combat interface is terrible, it's supposed to be simple and not the focus of the game.

• Locked thread