Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

To get in on the fun before CK2+ hits I wanna make an insane super viking. What's the edit you need to do to remove the costs of positive/negative traits in the Ruler Designer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

Is there an update for Girl Power for the latest steam patch?

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Has Girl Power been updated for the newest patch? Fixing the pagan marriage options had pretty much stumped my last game where the only marriage options where courtiers I spawned or first cousins/kinsmen.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I know it was mentioned on the other page about a mod that lets skilled females serve on the council or allows the use of the normally Basque restricted inheritance. Is there a fully updated one that anybody knows about along the lines of Girl Power from a bit ago? Or is there an Old Gods compatible version of it?

My last two plays so rarely have my sons get even quick when it seriously felt like 3/4 daughters would and I couldn't do anything with them.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Allyn posted:

Here's the one I made for myself and use:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tua42du6dmnqtqs/WomenEqual.7z

It enables the two enatic successions, and tweaks opinion penalties for all of them so that absolute cognatic has 0 penalty to either side, whereas agnatic is -20 to all female dynasty members and enatic -20 to all male dynasty members. Allows women to occupy any seat on the council, and lead armies. Also removes the opinion penalties for being a female rumour and having a female heir. Note that it's hard coded as a Muslim/Republic to not be able to have female rulers, but they can still have female council members.

Exactly everything I was looking for. Thanks a ton. Time to revive my great Swedish viking game where all he had was five daughters and one slow son.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

This might be kind of a dumb question but is there anyway to edit or mod all the coat of arms to be available? Or at least make the unique historical ones available for houses of the same culture/religion. I snagged the Dynasty Shields on sale forever ago but they are just locked for playing as existing houses right?

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

So where exactly ingame do you access the customizer for the different things it can change?

Edit: So far found the family name one but none of the others, really impressive to have to just search for this poo poo.

Canopus250 fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Aug 14, 2013

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

So I'm running into a strange issue with the game not launching. I usually edit the costs of stuff in the Ruler Designer down to zero so I can mess around with gimmick characters but having the defines.lua edited in that manner makes the game not launch. I get the basic launcher with the dlc and mod selection tab but launch just closed CK2. If I have steam verify the files it switches the defines file back. This is with no mods of any sort on too.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't played since well before they added all the steam achievements. Am I just boned out of doing this now or do I need to use a different method? I have no interest in ever trying or playing one second of Ironman so I'm kind of pissed if that is why I can't do that anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

So those patch notes sound like 5 things I'd like and every other one concerning realms and titles sound like trash. Is the best way to ignore the patch to just copy the steam game folders to elsewhere?

Canopus250 fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Mar 19, 2014

• Locked thread