Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Mr. Maltose posted:

So, would you consider Kraken to be a lovely rum? It's my rum of choice, but I'm in probably the worst place to build up a collection of good rum samples.

Kracken and Sailor Jerry say "I like good rum, but I'm unemployed and surrounded by Miller Lite drinking scum."

There are definitely better rums, but there are also far worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Musings of the Id posted:

I would highly recommend the Flor de Cana line of rum from Nicaragua if you can get it. Very inexpensive for very tasty, drinkable rum. The dry white makes a great mixer, and the darker anejo rums are great either for sipping or mixing. They have mostly replaced Appleton's in my home bar.

I love Flor de Cana, and I agree with everything you said. My dad was in Nicaragua in the early 90s and drank Flor de Cana, but was never able to find it in the States. I got him a bottle of the 12-year for Christmas a couple years ago and totally made his day :)

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Of course, I don't really see the need for one rum to replace another rum.

Musings of the Id
Jun 8, 2013

Kenning posted:

Of course, I don't really see the need for one rum to replace another rum.

Limited shelf space remaining demands that I make the occasional hard choice. I have a very fond place in my heart for Appletons (honeymoon in Jamaica, my wife and I drank a lot of it), but Flor just edges it out for its place in my cabinet. If I had my druthers, I would have a whole wall dedicated to a full bar so I wouldn't have to exclude a bottle due to the cruel math of spacial availability.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Limited shelf space remaining demands that I make the occasional hard choice. I have a very fond place in my heart for Appletons (honeymoon in Jamaica, my wife and I drank a lot of it), but Flor just edges it out for its place in my cabinet. If I had my druthers, I would have a whole wall dedicated to a full bar so I wouldn't have to exclude a bottle due to the cruel math of spacial availability.

Shelf space for specialty liquors! Is this what separates men from children?

I'd just put it next to the bag of lentils and boxes of once-used quinoa in the pantry. I joke, but in the SF bay area, space is at a premium; besides, I'm just jealous :(

Musings of the Id
Jun 8, 2013

down1nit posted:

Shelf space for specialty liquors! Is this what separates men from children?

I'd just put it next to the bag of lentils and boxes of once-used quinoa in the pantry. I joke, but in the SF bay area, space is at a premium; besides, I'm just jealous :(

84 bottles takes up a lot of room. In order to make room for more rums, I would have to cut back somewhere else.

Yes, I have a drinking problem. I love booze, but I never have time to drink it. That's a problem.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

84 bottles takes up a lot of room. In order to make room for more rums, I would have to cut back somewhere else.

Yes, I have a drinking problem. I love booze, but I never have time to drink it. That's a problem.

Holy poo poo man take a picture of your stash.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Drinking a cold beer in a hot shower is one of the best ways to celebrate a long sweaty day at work. Seems like the water vapor would help impart a taste of "the tropics" in one's own home. Also there's florescent lighting and shower gel. Sounds like a perfect place for a shot of Zaya over a cube of ice.

Edit: yes please show collection in picture form thank you

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Got a 750 of El Dorado 5 year based on the OP recommendation and I'm really liking it! Any other suggestions for someone who wants a rich, sweet, almost syrupy rum? I couldn't find Smith and Cross. :(

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

You'd probably enjoy the Plantation Barbados Grande Reserve. Where do you live, btw? There are some states where it's legal to ship liquor, but in most it's not.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Others have already mentioned Flor de Can~a, which is my go-to rum. All of them are not only delicious but delicious for the price-point. That said, lately I've been getting into Wray and Nephew Jamaican Overproof rum. Given the high alcohol, it is a different drinking experience than other liquors but it is quite pleasant. A nice clean grassy taste, a cleansing blast of alcohol and a light sweet finish.

If you want a "different" experience with your white rum drinking and/or don't have any mixers handy, give it a shot!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Kenning posted:

You'd probably enjoy the Plantation Barbados Grande Reserve. Where do you live, btw? There are some states where it's legal to ship liquor, but in most it's not.

Georgia, I don't think we can do that here. IIRC my liquor store has that brand though so I'll give it a shot thanks! :)

rxcowboy
Sep 13, 2008

I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth; fucked both a chick and her mom

I will get anal. Oh yes.
Went to the liquor store for some good rum, unfortunately the store had the wall of Bacardi and little else. Picked up a bottle of Myers dark with the intent of sipping it. A little too harsh for sipping, but it mixes well. Really, really well. Made my drink a little too strong, and proceeded to attempt cooking while poo poo faced at four in the morning.

The thing is, I don't really get the point of Myers. When I pour it straight, it's got a fantastic nose and tastes great, but the finish is really, really harsh. It's like the good buttery taste is obliterated when I swallow, and the harsh notes dominate. Then when you mix, the harshness is gone but so is the rich butter and molasses. I literally can't taste the rum in my drink and it's a cup of rum, a cup of lemonade, and a cup of limeade. The drink is delicious, but if I can't taste the rum and I'm just getting hosed up, why not just buy cheap poo poo?

This is why I like liquor I can drink straight. Going to try sipping it again later, and a different liquor store next week.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I don't think Meyers is that hot – I strongly prefer Coruba. Might be worthwhile to mix up an Old Fashioned with Meyers to see if it mellows out the final harshness and lets you just enjoy the aromas and the molasses.

rxcowboy
Sep 13, 2008

I will get anal. Oh yes.

Kenning posted:

I don't think Meyers is that hot – I strongly prefer Coruba. Might be worthwhile to mix up an Old Fashioned with Meyers to see if it mellows out the final harshness and lets you just enjoy the aromas and the molasses.

Good thinking. I'm going to try and get a decent sipping rum this week though. I need to find a decent liquor store though, I'm going to try Appleton 12 year. I remember my parents bought some when we were in Jamaica, and even as a teenager I thought it tasted smooth.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Myers is great for mixed drinks, but it's not nice enough that I'd sip it from a glass.

I think your initial finding was dead on.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Is Sri Lankan arrack still considered rum (or rum enough for this thread)? It's made from coconut flowers, not sugarcane like Indonesian Batavia arrack, so I don't know if it's necessarily cool to talk about here.

But if it is~!
I just got a bottle and am not really sure what to do with it. I like it, but aside from hitting it with some ginger beer I don't know where else I can go. I've read that it can be substituted for whiskey or rum in most situations, but is there anything that lends itself particularly well to arrack?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Sri Lankan arrack is begging to be made into a punch. Obviously the best thing to do is get a silverplate bowl and an antique ladle and a dozen sherry glasses and have a party. If you'd rather, ah, try it out first, here's a scale rendering of Wondrich's Bombay Presidency Punch. I guess you could call it

Mumbai Municipal Punch

3 oz. arrack
3/4 oz. lime juice
1 oz. syrup*
3.5 oz. water
spice of choice†

Pour everything into a 16 oz. cooler glass. If you're totally rad, use 2 Tovalo King Cubes for chill. Drink with a straw.

*Use either a 1:1 syrup of turbinado sugar, or if you wanna get hella exotic, jaggery/gur. Make sure to fine-strain your jaggery. Also it might take a touch more syrup if using jaggery.

†Nutmeg is the most common spice. If using, grate it fresh over the top of the glass. However, for this punch I'd encourage you to consider rosewater. Start with one or two drops, and adjust from there.

asimplenation
Jul 8, 2010
Thank you so much for this post! Like others have said rum has been something I drink but don't know anything at all about!

Scotch is my primary drink but you can't always sip on a nice single malt. Plus I love variety.

Anyway I really do look forward to this thread to learn more about rum.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Kenning posted:

Mumbai Municipal Punch

Oh my.
I'm in rural Korea so I can't go particularly fancy - but - I can get lime juice and have a stash of Cambodian palm sugar. I'm hosting a fairly large barbecue this weekend and this punch seems like a way better thing to sip on than the lovely domestic beer here.
Thankfully, I have all week to nail down the recipe :v:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

That's super awesome. Definitely go for the palm sugar. Other spices that would be appropriate to top the punch would be cloves, cinnamon, coriander, and cardamom, all fresh-ground. Be very sparing, of course, especially the cloves and cinnamon.

DjErichB
May 15, 2009
Is there a good way to use Wray and Nephew Overproof? I've had a lot of medium to good rums (Zacapa 23, Zaya 12, Flor de Cana 7 and 4, Appleton estate white and VX, Pussers, Barbancourt, etc), but i just cant get over the FUNK of the overproof. It manages to overpower the flavor of anything i've ever mixed it with, and not in a good way. Is there a way to tame that rum?

DjErichB fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jun 11, 2013

Bolocko
Oct 19, 2007

For the purposes of this thread, are we also discussing cachaca ("ka-shah-sa"), aka Brazilian rum? Because we unreservedly should. And I hope someone can rec some good bottles, because I became interested in it after reading in Daniel Everett's 'Don't Sleep, There Are Snakes' that predatory Amazon/Maici river traders would sell the stuff to the Pirahã people to get them trashed so they may take advantage of their ignorance in trades. (Me: "This seems like a pretty good jumping-off point for looking into cachaca!")

I *have* tried Ypióca Empalhada Ouro, and really enjoyed it, but aside from that I have no experience. The local stores have Ypióca Empalhada Prata and Leblon and a couple others, but I'm looking for a little guidance.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I know very little of cachaça, but would love to know more. Please discuss your findings here, because I consider it a rum, even if the good people of Brazil stick to their regional nomenclature.

DjErichB posted:

Is there a good way to use Wray and Nephew Overproof? I've had a lot of medium to good rums (Zacapa 23, Zaya 12, Flor de Cana 7 and 4, Appleton estate white and VX, Pussers, Barbancourt, etc), but i just cant get over the FUNK of the overproof. It manages to overpower the flavor of anything i've ever mixed it with, and not in a good way. Is there a way to tame that rum?

If you can get your hands on some Ting, which is a grapefruit soda, you could make Wray and Ting, which is how most of it is consumed in Jamaica. Personally, I usually make make falernum with it or mix it 1:1 with either Flor de Cana 4, Appleton VX, or Mount Gay Eclipse when I need a funky Jamaican for a bowl of punch and can't afford 2 bottles of Smith and Cross. It's pretty serious stuff on its own – try making an Atomic Daiquiri, which is what I call a Daiquiri made with 1 oz of the old J. Wray. You could also do 1.5 oz. if you're in a hurry to not get anywhere.

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

I've been messing with this at work.

Nueva York Sour

2oz Ron De Barrilito (also good with El Dorado 5, probably Flor De Cana gold or 7 as well!)
.75 lemon
.75 simple syrup
egg white
float of red wine
ango line
coupe

If you've never done an egg white cocktail, you need to shake the ingredients dry for a bit to emulsify the egg before adding ice. You get a really gorgeous head that you can draw little lines with the bitters across. float the red wine by pouring it over the back of a spoon to create a layered look. Use a nice wine, something a little fruity but bold if you can. This cocktail comes out looking stunning but is also surprisingly complex. The tannins in the wine round out the cocktail and bring out some of the weirder notes in the rum. I haven't nailed down the perfect rum yet but I was initially inspired by doing some shots of Barrilito with a party of Puerto Rican chefs the other day. The Barrilito has very prominent woody notes and they said "it's closer to whiskey" so that combined with the Boricua pride celebrations in my hood on sunday brought me to this new york sour variation.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

DjErichB posted:

Overproof rum is supposed to be drank straight. It is actually quite nice. I agree it doesn't play well with others, so just drink it how it is supposed to be. It is very bright and refreshing and it makes a fantastic digestive.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm in agreement with everyone here on wray being a beautiful thing on its own, but out of all the op runs I've tried, it absolutely slays in a nuclear daiquiri.

25 wray
25 lime juice
30 green chartreuse

Is my preferred mix, but I learned it with equal parts, and its pretty intense no matter what yr ratios, so there's some room for personal experimentation there

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Holy poo poo I wish I wasn't out of Green Chartreuse right now that's an awesome idea.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Got a bottle of The Old Mill Gold Rum cause it had a flashy sticker on it that said ****90 points!!****

I think its pretty good for only 20$. a little bit sweet for my tastes but definitely enjoyable. Very smooth but kind of just tastes like sugar. I'm sure i'll finish the bottle but I probably wouldnt buy it again.

rxcowboy
Sep 13, 2008

I will get anal. Oh yes.
Progress report on the Myers: I am not buying this again. It's too crude to drink straight, yet when I mix it the flavors that I *did* enjoy when sipping are just annihilated.

The plus side is that it mixes really, really smooth. Which led me to an idea which was probably not my best idea.

You know how a Jaeger bomb is Jaerger in Red Bull?

Myers goes amazingly well in lovely Rip It energy drinks. Especially the pomegranate one.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
I drank my whole bottle of meyers straight, I didn't think it was that rough. Goslings is definitely way better though. It's also possible that I'm a drunk.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

La morte non ha sesso

rxcowboy posted:

You know how a Jaeger bomb is Jaerger in Red Bull?

Myers goes amazingly well in lovely Rip It energy drinks. Especially the pomegranate one.
I can't think of a better way to mix up a Jagerbomb than to replace the taste of both Jager and Red Bull.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

So I just found out my favourite small batch, copper still, artisnal, (insert booze hipster bs here), distillery just made their own rum. I am going to pick up a bottle monday, and I will tell you all about it.

The problem is, I have no idea what to expect.

Help?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Honestly, unless they rep it as a <region>-style rum there's not a lot to go on. If they're using a pot still and a molasses base you can probably bet it'll be a bit twangy and Jamaican-ish. But really, rum is so variable it could taste like almost anything. If I were an artisnal distiller interested in rum, I'd produce something with a bit of sulfur, a thick mouthfeel, some rich brown sugar, and a long finish. The problem is that I just described Smith and Cross, and no doubt the distillery in question has tasted it while they were learning about rum profiles.

May I ask which distillery it is? If I read their promotional material for the rum I can probably hazard a better guess.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Kenning posted:

Honestly, unless they rep it as a <region>-style rum there's not a lot to go on. If they're using a pot still and a molasses base you can probably bet it'll be a bit twangy and Jamaican-ish. But really, rum is so variable it could taste like almost anything. If I were an artisnal distiller interested in rum, I'd produce something with a bit of sulfur, a thick mouthfeel, some rich brown sugar, and a long finish. The problem is that I just described Smith and Cross, and no doubt the distillery in question has tasted it while they were learning about rum profiles.

May I ask which distillery it is? If I read their promotional material for the rum I can probably hazard a better guess.

Of course It's these guys and here is Their Rum

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Okay, cool, so the fact that they're using charred new oak means that there will be quite a lot of barrel flavor – more than you get in most rums, which almost universally buy used bourbon barrels for aging. Irrespective of spirit, new charred barrels tend to contribute flavors of charcoal, vanilla, spice, honey, caramel, and obviously oak. A long molasses fermentation can produce lots of different flavors, so I'd trust their copy on that, but it will almost certainly reinforce the oak's caramel and vanilla contributions with the sweet brown sugar character of the molasses.

Let us know if it's any good! I hope someday to be sufficiently financially comfortable to expand my rum collection into esoterica like that.

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
Rums of Grenada

Grenada has 3 main Distilleries;

Grenada Distillers Ltd

The latest development from Clarke's court. Not a new product but the fact its available in a Gallon growler!

Very popular with Grenadians, both home and abroad. There are various other products, including the limited edition #37. It was realllllly nice, but unfortunately limited edition. There are a few casks left, but the head distiller is keeping them for another special edition sometime next year..

They no longer use the traditional process, and have switched to importing molasses rather that grinding sugar cane. The 2nd most popular locally is Special Dark. Combined with coke and subsequently called "Flanka".

Thir list of rums are:
# 37
Black Jack
Camerhogne Liqueur
Fancy Molasses
Rhythm Coconut Rum
Old Grog
Planters Punch
Pure Jab
Pure White Rum
Rum Lemon
Rum Sorrel
Rum Punch
Special Dark
Spicy Rum
Superior Light
White Ball (Can be used to clean printers and fill zippo's)

My personal favourite is the Old Grog. Wonderfully aged, and in a

River Antoine

Rivers rum, however, has used the same process since 1785! Their Rum isn't always available, as it sells out quick. There is also an issue regarding international standards, that it doesnt always come out with the stated ABV.. sometimes as high as 80%ABV! I think the majority of it is consumed locally. You can smell/taste the sugar cane flavours. From a distance. For 3 days....

Westerhall Estate (site is down, just called them about it!)
Uses a similar process to clarkes court, but focus more on the aged and darker rums, although the most recent development from Westerhall is the 12 Degrees. It's a clear, filtered rum that may as well be a vodka. The Superior light is a nice "gulping" rum. My favorite from the is the vintage. Nice wax sealed bottle, tastes great.

The are 2 other, very much non commercial rums made in grenada. One is babash a.k.a. "Mountain Dew". Its pretty much moonshine.
The other is "Under the Counter". An empty 3l wine bottle is filled with Bois-bande, nutmeg, cinnamon, miscelaneous other herbs, spices and "bush". It is then filled with the rum of choice. normally clarkes court pure white. And don't forget the giant centipede! It then sits under the counter of a rum shop to age for however long the maker can wait, then drank. It is regualarly topped off with more rum. It is a good cure for the common cold, I can personally attest to that! Also "good for the wood", due to the Bois-bande content.

To get the best under the counter you have to go to a Rum Shop which are plentifull! I'd estimate over 1000, which in a country of 110,000 people probably puts it near the top of the list for bars per capita. An average rum shop is a small strucutre by the side of the road. Generally sell at least rum, beer and soft drinks, but can ammount to a full fledged grocery store/kitchen/live entertainment venue. Rum is served in units of "eighths" or 1/8 of a pint. It is drunk straight, with a water chaser.

Any questions on Grenada's rum, I'm pretty sure I can answer :)

Devoz
Nov 18, 2006

Kenning posted:

Holy poo poo man take a picture of your stash.

I have a similar problem. Every week my girlfriend and I take turns buying a bottle. We have been doing this from awhile. Sadly, we only drink about a quarter of a bottle a week. Which results in a growing collection. People end up bringing over bottles as gifts as well, and space starts to become limited.

Rum:

Bourbon:

Canadian whisky:

Irish whiskey:

Vodka:

Scotch:

Gin:

Tequila/Mezcal

Brandy:

Other Liquors:

Lucid Absinthe
Zen Green Tea Liquor
Schloss Kirsch

Liqueur - Fruit:

Chambord
Xante
St-Germain Elderflower
Pama Pomegranate
Alize Bleu
Southern Comfort
Luxardo Maraschino
Grand Marnier
Sour Puss Lemon
Bols Blue
Labbe Francois Cassis
Hayman’s Sloe Gin
Triple Sec
Golden Pear
Heering Cherry Liqueur
Creme de Banane
Cherry Brandy
Apricot Brandy
Peach Schnapps
Melon Liqueur
Soho Lychee
Countreau
Hypnotiq
Seve
Luxardo Limoncello
Creme de Violette
Sour Puss Raspberry Liquour

Liqueur - Nut / Dessert:

Frangelico
Roasted Chestnut Liqueur
Luxardo Amaretto
Butter Ripple Schnapps
Creme de Cacao
Barenjager Honey Liqueur
Glazed Donut Liqueur
Blueberry Pancake Liqueur
Whipped Cream Liqueur
Kahlua

Liqueur - Other:

Strega
Cynar
Fireball Whiskey
Campari
Nonino Quintessentia Amaro
Peppermint Schnapps
Green Chartreuse
Skinos Mastiha
Drambuie
King’s Ginger Liqueur
Benedictine
Anice
Pimm’s Cup
Galliano
Dancing Pines Chai Liqueur
Domaine de Canton (Ginger)
Xaica Hibiscus flower liquor

Vermouth / Fortified Wine:

Lillet Rose
White Dry Vermouth
Sweet Vermouth

Anyone have any interesting drink suggestions?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Woah holy poo poo I barely know where to start with that since you've actually got a more extensive liqueur selection than most bars I've worked at, but if you sat me down with yr stash and demanded I make tasty poo poo for you I'd probably just make millionaire #1s for you since I can never find a good apricot brandy for home, and its a great way to use Jamaican rum

Specs for anyone that that has been foolishly living without this drink:

30ml Jamaican rum
20ml sloe gin
20ml apricot brandy
20ml lime juice
Dash of grenadine

Shake & strain, garnish with a lime twist wrapped around something pretty and sweet

Side note: for some stupid reason my boss has decided to stop stocking angostura 1919 and keep stocking 1824, and even though the 1824 is a pretty good sipping rum in its own right, its priced too expensive so it never sells since zacapa 23 is way cheaper. Meanwhile the 1919 is a perfect rum for a treacle, mixes beautifully in any number of other things, and most importantly, doesn't cost a poo poo load to make a cocktail out of.

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jun 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Devoz posted:

[...]
Anyone have any interesting drink suggestions?

Plymouth gin if you want to add another gin to your collection, its personally my favourite. It's a protected designation of origin, when the sailors in Royal Navy drank rum, the officers drank Plymouth gin. Savoy book of cocktails name Plymouth gin specifically to be used in 23 gin based cocktails.

gin & tonic posted:

This cocktail was introduced by the army of the British East India Company in India.
In India and other tropical regions, malaria was a persistent problem. In the 1700s it was discovered that quinine could be used to treat the disease, although the bitter taste was unpleasant. British officers in India in the early 19th century took to adding a mixture of water, sugar, lime and gin to the quinine in order to make the drink more palatable.

So it would have been the original gin for gin & tonic (since the officers had Plymouth gin) but generally I just think it tastes nice. :3:

Also I like this little fact. :)

quote:

Soon after Coates & Co began in 1793, Plymouth Gin became a firm favourite in the numerous countries it was shipped to. The gin drinking of the Royal Navy considerably enhanced gin's prestige as it climbed the ladder of respectability in Victorian times. By 1850 Coates & Co were supplying over 1000 barrels of 'navy strength' 57% abv gin a year to the Royal Navy. They were fond of mixing it with Angostura bitters or lime for 'medicinal' purposes. Thanks to the British Royal Navy taking it on ships all over the world, it was to become the world's largest volume brand of gin with 1000 cases a week going to New York alone by the 1900's. In 1896 the first ever recipe for a Dry Martini specified Plymouth Gin (in Stuart's Fancy Drinks and How to Mix Them) and by the 1930's Plymouth Gin was the star of the cocktail era. It is the only gin still around today to be named in numerous recipes in the renowned Savoy Cocktail Book - still the bible of mixology.

Fluo fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jun 15, 2013

• Locked thread