Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salynne
Oct 25, 2007
I picked up some Ron Rio virgin islands rum, a bottle of silver and a bottle of gold, on the "Discontinued STATE MINIMUM LIQUOR PRICES" shelf for $6.50 (!!!) a fifth. Glass bottles too, not just plastic crap.

I was expecting it to be horrible but I was surprised to find it was quite good compared to the rums I've had before that were your "staple" spiced rum brands that most americans drink when they drink rum.

Thanks for this thread, between discovering that and this info I think I am poised to try some better ones. I'll probably find that the Ron Rio is terrible after I taste some others but drat I was happy that it wasn't undrinkable garbage at that price. I picked up the last other 2 bottles they had too because holy crap at that price. You can't even buy lovely mixing vodka for that here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread