Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Kenning posted:

You must live near some spectacular bars if they're stocking Zacapa XO.

I don't know about him but a double handful of bars around here stock XO as well as Gosling's Old Rum and they aren't even rum focused places. Is it actually unusual?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Kenning posted:

I've seen Zacapa 23 at a few places, and Zaya 12, along with the usual suspects of Meyers, Cruzan, and maybe 10 Cane a few places, but that's usually the spread of things. Most place I know save their premium shelf space for Scotch, bourbon, and tequila.

Maybe its just the sort of places that I frequent but I've noticed a trend of more and more shelf space being dedicated to spirits. Spots that used to just have 20 or so bottles on hand a few years ago now have 50 or more. Also I am posting this from my phone while I sip an old fashioned made using Zacapa XO.

• Locked thread