Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I was under the impression bundy can't even be legally sold as rum overseas due to our lax appellation laws wrt rum or is that an urban legend?

Either way inner circle is a good drop but its pretty laughable to say some of the worlds best rum comes from here when those are the only two major players. Even the mt tambourine distillery's crack at a gold rum was pretty weak and they're the most consistent small distiller I buy from around here

Selling Bundaberg rum internationally should be a war crime. It's taken me years to even think about drinking rum again after high school years in QLD where there was pretty much nothing at parties except that sugary gross hell syrup, and even now I get that horrible closed throat barfy feeling if I even smell some clownshoe's nasty rum at a bar.

I've got a bottle of Pussers here that's been gathering dust for five years; I don't really know what to do with it though. I don't want to open it and then be unable to drink it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread