Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm in agreement with everyone here on wray being a beautiful thing on its own, but out of all the op runs I've tried, it absolutely slays in a nuclear daiquiri.

25 wray
25 lime juice
30 green chartreuse

Is my preferred mix, but I learned it with equal parts, and its pretty intense no matter what yr ratios, so there's some room for personal experimentation there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Woah holy poo poo I barely know where to start with that since you've actually got a more extensive liqueur selection than most bars I've worked at, but if you sat me down with yr stash and demanded I make tasty poo poo for you I'd probably just make millionaire #1s for you since I can never find a good apricot brandy for home, and its a great way to use Jamaican rum

Specs for anyone that that has been foolishly living without this drink:

30ml Jamaican rum
20ml sloe gin
20ml apricot brandy
20ml lime juice
Dash of grenadine

Shake & strain, garnish with a lime twist wrapped around something pretty and sweet

Side note: for some stupid reason my boss has decided to stop stocking angostura 1919 and keep stocking 1824, and even though the 1824 is a pretty good sipping rum in its own right, its priced too expensive so it never sells since zacapa 23 is way cheaper. Meanwhile the 1919 is a perfect rum for a treacle, mixes beautifully in any number of other things, and most importantly, doesn't cost a poo poo load to make a cocktail out of.

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jun 15, 2013

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah the xo is a loving stellar rum and I am pretty jealous of anyone that can afford to have a bottle around the house but I would never buy it since there's kind of a diminishing return with regards to the price/quality increase from the 23

For me its main function is when I'm at a bar already kind of drunk and sentimental with a close friend and I want to show them how much I love them by buying them the best thing in the house

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jul 4, 2013

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was under the impression bundy can't even be legally sold as rum overseas due to our lax appellation laws wrt rum or is that an urban legend?

Either way inner circle is a good drop but its pretty laughable to say some of the worlds best rum comes from here when those are the only two major players. Even the mt tambourine distillery's crack at a gold rum was pretty weak and they're the most consistent small distiller I buy from around here

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 17, 2013

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah painkillers are an excellent use of pussers and also makes one of the better hot buttered rums I've made, just make yr butter/spice mix really vanilla heavy and not too sweet and you're set

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

Hey Australians (or anyone else forced to suffer the presence of Bundaberg rum), does Bundaberg's premium output increase in any sufficient measure of quality? I'm curious but I'm not curious enough to spend money on some without tasting it or having a solid idea of what to expect.

Short answer: nope. They've done some interesting twists on bundy, and I even drank most of the bottle of the dark oak I got given for world class neat, but they've still got that very distinctive medicinal bundy flavour underneath any subtlety actual ageing has imparted.

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Sep 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Zacapa is $5AUD right now at the closest bar to my work, this is not a drill, holy gently caress

E: if there are any bris Vegas goons with this thread bookmarked, seriously get to la ruche in the valley and ruin these guys for having such a ridiculous Sunday special

• Locked thread