Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

We have a limited choice of rums in :norway:

http://www.vinmonopolet.no/vareutvalg/sok?query=Rom&sort=2&sortMode=0&filterIds=25;26&filterValues=Brennevin%3BRom

Any recommendations from this list? My gf likes captain morgan's spiced. I'm trying to get her to broaden her tastes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

Kenning posted:

I'm really sorry about your liquor prices, by the way. In any case, I'd start with the Plantation Barbados Grande Reserve, which is a nice balance between approachable, sophisticated, and affordable. If you're interested in a very special bottle, the Mt. Gay Extra Old, Pampero Anniversario, and Zacapa Centenario 23 are sure to please, and you'll pay for the pleasure. In any case, that's actually not a bad rum selection as they go. You can explore most of the rum categories I've mentioned from that list.

Our booze is expensive, but a bottle of CM spiced gold and Mount Gay cost exactly the same. Will check them out.

• Locked thread