Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
Recently discovered good rum and it's awesome. I no longer need to buy overpriced scotch and whisky! Now I just need to get my brother into the fold

El Dorado 12 is the best thing I've ever tasted. I can seriously spend an hour drinking the smallest amount and mostly smelling it like a creep. I can't even describe how much I love that smell. What else should I try that I will probably enjoy? Bonus point if it's in the same price range.

Just as a reference point I also enjoy appleton VX with a splash of water when I feel cheap but don't want to mix so it doesn't need to be as sweet as el dorado. But I'd like something smooth

They don't sell smith and cross here :( you guys make me want to try it so bad

KingColliwog fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
Just bought Appleton 12. poo poo is tasty but I think it won't dethrone El Dorado for siping. Need to find good cocktails that will highlight it

• Locked thread