Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Coronet XX posted:

Gonna be watching this thread like a hawk. I grew up around 60s Mopars - my dad had a '67 Coronet that he worked on all the time when I was little (kinda where my username came from). This is 3-year-old me and my dad back in '89, up in Prince George, recently after he painted primer grey.

We drove it back down to Vancouver, with the hood coming up and almost smashing the windshield along the way. Had to pull over and rip it off, then continue on our way. I slept through the whole thing, apparently.

Nostalgia derail aside, fantastic car! If you're around the Edmonton area, I might be tempted to stop by and see it for myself in late July/early August during an awesome road trip. Great find, great car, good luck on the resto.

your dad is lookin hella :smugbert: in this shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread