Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

Rondette posted:

On this one, the pillars (?) on the Boston image are bugging me, they look like they should spell something out in a code, I wondered whether it was Maritime Signal flags, there are some letters that kind of match, but there is nothing with triangles involved. There is also that 4 on her cuff.

I love this sort of poo poo. The pictures are ace too, although some of them are pretty creepy.

It also looks to me like there is a 2 under that 4.

I'm interested in this one because I'm going to Boston this weekend, and I have an idea. Granted I've never been there before and don't know much about the city. Just going from the Verse, if the MIT Green building is the green tower of lights you could stand facing the water with the steps of Morss hall at your back. Morss Hall's address is 142, but I'm only confident that there are a 4 and a 2 in the picture, and that's really the only relation I could find to it. On second though there are balls on top of the Green Building, I'm having trouble finding out when they were put on the building.

Street view of the steps to Morss Hall https://maps.google.com/maps?q=mit+green+building&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ei=EM2oUcTJOrXA4API-4H4Bw&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

Picture of Green Building Looking kind of tower-ish with balls on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

Rondette posted:

Hella smart stuff

Well this seems way more solid than my idea.