Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So wheels are a'spinning. Got it. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

New England Autumn/Winters are no joke. If anyone wants to dig in Boston they've got until early October before the ground gets too hard to be worth the effort.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jubs posted:

The guy is dead! Times have changed. People can't just go around digging around public land anymore.

For real just contact the artist dude. If nothing else it rules out a potential source of answers and the whole "we can't just go around digging on public land and this mystery will absolutely die with you if you don't share" argument holds water if he pulls some "I will honor his memory" poo poo.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The real treasure was the trail of goon failures we made along the way

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I did some digging in my nose this morning.

Didn't find the treasure but I made some friends along the way.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

i live in washington dc and i dont think preiss buried jack loving poo poo around here, that asshead
I wouldn't gently caress with Reagan-era security either

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah if there's one thing these puzzles aren't known for it's being obtuse.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Paywall

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

In the interest of levity-- I recently started skimming through the US Heavy Metal backlog chronologically to see wtf the deal with that weird evolutionary cul de sac was, and it was amusing to turn the page and see both advertisements and full exposes on this book.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Respect. I hope he gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CommonShore posted:

either way update 31 to 40
:hmmyes: