Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ixiggle
Apr 28, 2009

Adiabatic posted:

Charleston

Fort Sumter?

Looks like it, the old wiki suggests that too. I live in Charleston and its going to be very hard to resist the temptation to go looking for the cask now. No idea where to start on the riddle or the picture though.

The Lion's forehead also has what looks like a map but nothing I can recognize. I'm also leaning toward Verse 5 matching the pic. There's mention of the Citadel which goes with a military theming of the fort sumter clue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixiggle
Apr 28, 2009

Slayer1597 posted:

Did you guys notice there is SOMETHING in the lions "forehead" ?

The wiki mentioned it being another map but the link to the map was dead. Its not very distinct so I'm having trouble identifying it.