Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesa Fox
Sep 26, 2009
Hi Just thought I'd drop a note saying that I full support this but will probably not be able to help much sadly. I will say that I'm more inclined to think the Montreal / St. Louis in in St. Louis as otherwise it would be the only one outside of the US. not much reason I know, just my gut feeling on it.

Also I'm going to see if I can find out if my family has any 1980's pictures of these areas though I doubt since we weren't traveling a lot then. Might be a good idea for anyone with family in those areas in or with families traveling in the 80's to see if we can get some old photo's of those areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU