Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Man I didn't know this thread existed, clicked on it, realized what it was, got all psyched, and then skipped to the end hoping more casks were found since I first found out about it. I found out about the book via YouTube and now I'm trying to backtrack to figure out which ones are even findable theoretically at the moment. Hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Did a quick Google, the Japanese edition came out a year after the original American one. Looks like it was published by Bantam, who's a Big 5 subsidiary, so it's likely if the book did really well, Bantam was like "what other markets can we launch this on? We already own it!". If you were really tenacious you could probably ask the localization team who worked at Bantam/Futami-shobo (the Japanese imprint) what the hints were I guess!

I'm helping in my limited capacity! :shobon:

edit: gramarye