Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Waltzing Along posted:

I found one in my bathtub. Surprised no one looked there before.

There has not ever been and never will be anything of value in your bath tub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
i dug a hole in my back yard here in calgary last weekend, my wrists seem to be ok so far. i'll update you as the situation develops

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

BigFactory posted:

I mean even GBS mock threads or Games threads where people moan about how much they hate the games they rack up hundreds of hours on. This is just a thread about dorks trying to solve puzzles that look like 2nd Edition D&D art.

As delightfully weird-brained as some of the posters in this thread have been, I have to agree with you. No one in this thread comes close to the level of making sexual comments about the mouth of a hot dog man's child.