Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
So have you assholes found anything yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is this book the precursor to Qanon? How many treasure hunters ended up babbling incoherently on 4chan about patterns in news articles?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

xie posted:

football is coming home lads

All the Letters are here to see ;)

Eighteenth Day, Twelfth Hour [thats the Longfellow]

Lit by Lamplight

In truth be free

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm glad the excavator broke one of the trophies, that's what you losers get for being so slow.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

It’s true. His corpse was right next to the treasure when I found it. He thought people would find it in only 2 days.

I read about i in the news... crazy stuff

but congrats nonetheless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

putin is a oval office posted:

There were some clearly very unwell people posting itt, I hope they are doing okay

The secrets of the eternal 31 year old treasure hunt weigh heavily on one's sanity