Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

MassaShowtime posted:

I'm pretty sure the Montreal one is somewhere in Fletcher's Field or at the base of Mount Royal if its paired with Verse 2. The image has the Montreal Flower in it, refers to Pie IX station (the square with PX1), and if you count that to the end of the green line (21 stops) you get off basically at Mount Royal. The Mount Stephen club has the same weird statue as on the pope dude as well which is right outside the same station. The three stand watch could refer to the three peaks, and the sound of friends in the afternoon would be the tam tam players that surround the George Etienne Cartier statue. The palace could refer to the Crystal Palace that was in Fletcher's Field. I just can't figure out what the gnomes and fays are about but its been a while since I've been there.

I don't know anything about Montreal but if it's a matter of French Canadians the gnomes and fays could refer to the Celtic background of Bretons. Is there a heavily Breton area of Montreal in or around those areas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

The Indies mention in the New York riddle made me think Jamaica, Queens for two reasons. First, the real Jamaica is in the West Indies and second the name of the area in Queens is actually comes from an indigenous (Indian in less pc terms) for Beaver. I'm trying to figure out the Island of B but I don't see why it'd be Staten Island.

If I was still in Connecticut I would've totally gone to NYC for this but I'm too far at the moment. :(

Just previewed and I agree with Pepslexic