Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Has the concerning amount of mental illness in here been acknowledged yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Nocheez posted:

Your username is ace :eyepop:

Got if from the new usernames thread. Wish I could take credit.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Let me guess - the treasure was the friends we made along the way?

Why do all treasures hunts suck?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Crusty Nutsack posted:

you think I'm on the side of crazy people taking this crap more seriously? that must be why I don't even go to the cool rear end treasure hunting forum! lol you were being a dick and I called you out, it's ok friend

ps I got this name from a namechange thread if you must know

As a thread lurker, I thank you for your service.

AARP LARPer posted:

a grown adult who named himslef "crusy nutsack" about to cry because some internet rando won't take his treasure hunt seriously that's the state of the hunt in a nutshell folks

How dare you ask what I meant by ‘reveal’ in this treasure thread! If you didn’t care so much you would know I meant ‘reveal’ to mean ‘no news’. :smuggo:

Flowers for QAnon fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Sep 12, 2019

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Olewithmilk posted:

Congrats to the guy who wrote the original book, not many people have taunted potentially hundreds of people until they basically developed schizophrenia.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

BigFactory posted:

That’s not really true at all. It was a bunch of people who like puzzles and one guy who had really absurd theories that everyone thought were funny. There are plenty of other places on SA to see unwell people if that’s what you’re looking for.

If you really think this is true, you are perhaps quite unwell yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

If you’ve been on this for 4 years, why are you contacting local youth groups and not searching yourself?