Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Don Tacorleone posted:

I've never read this thread but it's always on page 1, has GBS solved anything besides how not to poo poo their pants?

wait when did pants making GBS threads get solved? link me please, hard to believe without proof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

solar energy panel posted:

Are there precious stones inside the treasure boxes or was the now deceased author supposed to give you a gem when you found the box? No one is getting a precious gem are they?

The second one.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Does Xie still post somewhere else on the forums or did he completely turn tail/reg a new account?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

There are and have been plenty of other treasure hunt things, the interest in this is largely because of how long most of the puzzles have gone unsolved, not in spite of it.

Also, it's good this thread is still here so I can tell Xie to suck my cock every few years when it resurfaces.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Please do the podcast Mr Smurf

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I was definitely 100% going to read that portion of the book but it snowed really hard and also my friends wanted to go camping and also you guys are too obsessed with this thing I've posted more about than 99% of you and also I broke my wrist so maybe I'll read it next spring, we'll see.

suck my cock Xie you fuckboi, you don't even deserve to be called a fuckman

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Fayez Butts posted:

Hey guys just clicked on this thread. Can anyone summarize up till now?

I can't type much right now because my wrist really hurts and it's cold outside but I'll do it in the summer (of 2069)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

The 40 Year Old Unsolved Treasure Hunt starting Steve Carell as Urban Smurf