Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Megadace posted:

I'm in love with all of those pictures.

Seriously, that's some awesome artwork. But yeah also curious what the format of the original book or whatever was if they weren't lined up picture/verse/picture/verse/etc. And what is it that is helping people tie pictures to verses?

Edit: Found some pdfs of the book and I see it now.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 07:59 on May 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Seems really clear from that wiki that #9 is St Louis and Verse #2 would go with it referring to the Jewel Box in Forest Park.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I think the only thing that makes #9 point towards Montreal is that "Dog & Horse" thing is identical to a statue in Montreal.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Very clearly the same thing, great comparison. :rolleyes:

You're crying about who "deserves" a box in the ground from a decades old puzzle book. As they said in Unforgiven "deserve's got nothing to do with it".

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

treasure bear posted:

see this is why I've never told anyone about the one I found

Sorry about your wrists.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Is there somewhere to read a synopsis of this tribute thing? I sort of keep up with the original cask stories but I dont know anything about this mess or what the drama is about.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

BigFactory posted:

Goon solidarity. JM is the rear end in a top hat.

Sure why not

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I solved all the other riddles and dug up all the boxes last week, so you guys can stop looking.

No I won't take pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Now the Japanese are getting involved?