Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
For SF: Running north but first across.

That line plus the door on the image makes me think of battery spencer, just on the north side of the Golden Gate Bridge. That plus the cannon table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Occams taser posted:

Verse 6 is for the one in San Francisco.

(i'm in rhode island, so no chance of me going to look for it, but i digress)

Wow! So then GH on her collar becomes Gough Street, which borders lafayette park to the east.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

It's all fun and games until a bunch of goons end up in Lafayette park recreating the end of "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World."

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

The Monkey Man posted:

You just know that if a book in this genre came out today that all of them would've been found quickly by people working together on the internet.

And that the guy burying stuff would be accused of planting a bomb or something.

http://news.msn.com/us/man-claims-hes-hidden-treasure-chest-and-clues-to-find-it

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

M42 posted:

Bad news, looks like Lafayette Park in SF was renovated starting last May. Apparently it's not even open to the public yet, opens next weekend.

The way I see it you are either trying to keep the rest of us away while you spend the week digging up the park, or inviting us to participate in a "landscaper" flash-mob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

M42 posted:

Hah, I wish. http://sfrecpark.org/project/lafayette-park-improvements/

This is work they did near the only "sandy" area you can see on google maps.

So... uh... How about that verse 7 guys?