Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stabbity
Sep 28, 2004

I'm in Milwaukee and my running route takes me past these locations all the time. I'm totally willing to go check places out if people figure out more (I'm terrible at riddles).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stabbity
Sep 28, 2004

Neutrino posted:

I feel so close but there is nothing definite yet to say, "dig here".

I think it's seriously going to take a lot of foot-work from us in the city. After next weekend, my weekends are free, so I'll definitely be around to help look around more, and I work downtown, so I can check where ever out.

I just wish I weren't so seriously terrible at riddles.

stabbity
Sep 28, 2004

crashdome posted:

I'm planning on setting up the Cask 10 one. I mentioned earlier I would. It was the weekend and well, kids etc.. This week I will definitely start it.

I compiled all the Milwaukee stuff from this thread up until the past few pages of updates for a non-forum using friend. I have it in a word doc in a zip file on my dropbox. PM me and I'll give you access to it if you want - could save a bunch of time for compiling all the clues you guys have figured out so far.