Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Strongylocentrotus posted:

No idea what the "mica" is, though.

Probably the mineral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

NoneSuch posted:

I hate to say this but how did the author think people were going to find these if he didn't give incredibly specific locations? I mean, even if you knew the park and rough area it still require hours of digging. The mystery is cool though but I doubt anymore are going to get dug up.

Maybe it's an obvious place once you get within a few meters of it, I mean two of them were found.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

Wow I didn't catch that. Good eye.
Whats the fine for digging in a city park by the way?

Wouldn't one of those thin metal rods used in mine sweeping be preferable to just starting to dig random holes?