Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Wouldn't surprise me, doesn't alter my opinion of Swans if true. I guess I am a bad person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Whatever, the indie press is pretty fickle and stupid and not much they do makes a whole lot of sense.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Well King of Limbs was kind of poo poo so they're slightly less sacrosanct than they were.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

God Of Paradise posted:

Am I missing something?

What's the significance of the batshit crazy ramblings about babylon and the face of satan up top?

It's some bullshit they've spammed all over the place from checking their rap sheet. Great Annihilator is best Swans LP.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Seer is kind of an exhausting listen if you go through both discs from start to finish, but that's probably Gira's intention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

Great Annihilator is kinda boring but the songs are all redeemed on Swans Are Dead.

Swans are Dead is one of the missing pieces of my collection, perhaps I should remedy that. Also I totes wanna fight you on the internet for slagging TGA. :toughguy:

• Locked thread