Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

This is my favorite of the last three so far.

I especially like the ending to The National Anthem... i mean.. A Little God in my Hands. Catchy tune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Yea bummer. Seemed like such a sweet, wholesome guy.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Mr. Unlucky posted:

I am not personally invested in these people, I haven't listened to any of their music and I doubt I will.

That said she comes off as a huge drama queen type personality which immediately makes me doubt all of this. She also seems to be connecting this incident to being dropped from the record label which seems to be blatantly false as far as I can tell so that just damages her credibility further, especially with that cheesy rear end 'make you a star' poo poo like real life is a badly written movie. It feels like a publicity ploy, and it worked because I would never have known who the gently caress she is if it weren't for this.

Also I am sure I will get some poo poo for saying this but if he actually did do it as described it's basically a 1/10 on the rape scale. They kidnap little girls in India and lock them in a room for 20 years then throw them out on the street to die once they're all used up and I don't see anyone really giving a poo poo about that but oh you're an artist you're so important this is such an issue you're fighting for women everywhere blah blah blah shut the gently caress up. I know just because worse things happen elsewhere it doesn't invalidate lesser evils but on a scale that includes "to death, for years" this is about as tame as it gets and if she is actually claiming it ruined her life or anything near that she needs some loving perspective.

"1/10 on the rape scale" is a song on the new swans album

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

This is a really silly album.

• Locked thread