Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eurekapile
Jan 9, 2008

don't horace around

FalseParadigm posted:

Hope everyone is still listening :)

I'll be seeing them next Tuesday - can't wait. Anyone else seeing them or will see them on this tour?

I think I was at the same show! It was very intense, loud, and totally mad. He said they're working out new songs for the next album and it did seem like the show might have been all new material except one song. From what I was hearing the new album could be very heavy and noisy, think, 'The Apostate' as every track.

The venue was an old church. Very cool setting. Here is Gira on the lookout before the show.

Also, yes, wear earplugs. I saw someone running out clutching their ear after one particularly brutal whistle bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread