Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neonman
Aug 17, 2009

ICHIBAHN posted:

Listened to Filth today. Killed me. Not a good way to start your week. loving relentless. Can I skip to the Annihilator? Had to put on Drive soundtrack to cleanse my soul.
I don't know how this makes me feel, since I can listen to Filth casually, whether I'm on my way to work or doing chores or killing hookers or working on uni assignments.

God Of Paradise posted:

Yes. Stop whining. And don't forget the live albums. This is one of the few bands where the live records are often better than the studio albums.
I agree. I've been listening to 'Public Castration is a Good Idea' a lot lately (since I saw A Long Hard Screw recently) and I'm totally annihilated by it. I'm not a big fan of Holy Money or Greed, so it's good to hear those electronic, down-played, repetitive songs be injected with the raw intensity of Filth and Cop, yet it's even more brutal. I wish I could've seen them live in that time, though I did see them when they played in Australia and that was a great show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread