Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
On my way home from seeing swans in brixton. Rad as gently caress and so intense.

Worst loving crowd though. If any of you were squeezing past over and over to get booze in the middle of songs, eat a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
They'll be at the drill festival in Brighton this Sunday. Gonna be an amazing weekend.

Should get my tickets for the London show too but that's all the way in May.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Cymbal Monkey posted:

They played Black Hole Man when I saw them in London, it's loving nuts. The next album is going to be at least as insane as The Seer and To Be Kind.

When the hell was that? Last time I'm aware of them playing here was at Brighton. They probably played both songs, but I was so enthralled and crushed by noise that I didn't even realise.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Love of life is one of my favourites. I never really hear it get much praise.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Yeah, their old stuff has a different rawness and chaos that I love, but as packages, the seer and to be kind is their best for me. It's incredible that a band could still be beating their best consistently after 25 years.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Cymbal Monkey posted:

I saw Swans last night at the Roundhouse and the new version of A Little God is absolutely mind blowing, they've changed up the bass line a bit.

It was awesome, it's a shame the acoustics at the roundhouse suck so hard.

You weren't that twat wearing the top hat were you?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
You think it's likely? To be kind only came out last year. It does seem like longer (for me anyway), I even had to google to be sure.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Very nice of Gira to show us how to take a picture.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Anyone wanna buy a standing ticket for the London show on 14th October? I bought the ticket a while back but I've realised I'm going to be on holiday then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
OK I'll remember you, not gonna charge full price, just wanna make back as much as feels right.

• Locked thread