Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Cymbal Monkey posted:

They played Black Hole Man when I saw them in London, it's loving nuts. The next album is going to be at least as insane as The Seer and To Be Kind.

and the trilogy will be perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
The Seer and To Be Kind are both 2 hours long (each featuring one 30min song) and have a face as their covers so it feels like they're linked. If the newest fits those criteria as well I'd consider it a trilogy.

My Father Will Guide Me... is The Hobbit
The Seer-To Be Kind-??? is The Lord of the Rings

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
So it's going to be like The Seer and TBK but with orchestration?

I came.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Whorelord posted:

innocent until proven guilty

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
Listening to the Seer currently. It's still good.

To me it seems like they're both speaking the truth, Rashomon style. This does make Gira look more pathetic in my eyes than before, but it's not like we didn't already know he is/was kind of batshit.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
It's kind of upsetting that nobody is reporting her statements (since she's actually related to the case, being the one cheated on), but I guess we'll see what's what when that evidence comes forth.

Franz von Dada fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Mar 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
The music is most likely going to be great but the cover isn't very good.

• Locked thread