Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

I'm Executive Producing

Me too. I hope they don't put me next to your stank rear end name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Coincidentally, Gira is the best facebooker. He posts like a cool old dad with a tenuous grasp of the internet and one time he thought the photoshopped picture of Bill Clinton listening to Swans records was real and posted about how honored he was.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

program666 posted:

yes, following Gira on facebook is great. Some other band I'm a fan of only posts their own songs, Gira posts music that he loves which is way way more interesting of course.

Edit: Actually I follow Swans, not Gira.

Gira runs the Swans facebook or did the last time I used facebook

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
You can preorder the white light/ love of life LPs from the young god website now

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A human heart posted:

You wouldn't know that from listening to it though would you, she might as well be singing about going to the supermarket for all the emotion in the actual song

Was she supposed to cry and sob while singing it or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ICHIBAHN posted:

Seeing Swans in a few weeks. Says doors are 7pm. Are they touring with a support this time?

Dunno if she's still with them but Okkyung Lee opened at the show I saw. If that's still the case don't miss her she's great

• Locked thread