Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Is the build quality on inspirons alright? I’m currently on a $180 HP stream that I bought to be a typewriter and nothing else three or so years ago and it’s a bit sluggish even running a word processor.

I’m now in a position where I could use something that will actually serve as a real laptop and Dell has a pretty good deal going right now. I hate ordering directly from Dell because it’s a nightmare getting it fixed if the hardware is bunk and I’d rather order something with two day prime shipping because I need it soon but I haven’t been able to find anything with specs half as good for the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

What lower end gaming laptops are at the top of the pack? I’m looking at entry level stuff around the $800 mark to snag a dedicated gpu and replace a bottom of the barrel machine I’ve been using at work.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

drat, already out of stock.