Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
I'm in the market for a somewhat budget laptop in the sub-$600 range. I was considering the $600 M1 Macbook Air but I have one for work and don't really like macOS.

Is there anything comparable for the price if I'm just looking for something with good battery life and browsing/media consumption w/ some light scripting? I was also considering a used Surface Laptop 3 or something similar off eBay (any other recs?), since they're around $300.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

Thanks for the recs!

BB refurbs are $580 - basically new but likely no box.

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 21, 2024

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 (2022) model is on sale for $699 currently.

https://shop.asus.com/us/90nr09u1-m00ec0-rog-zephyrus-g14-2022.html