Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Len posted:

I wonder what Funcom will do when the Steam reviews are mean. They can't​ really ban Steam users for being negative or censor their posts.

You can be blocked by the dev/publisher from posting on that game's Steam forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

CoffeeBooze posted:

But now Funcom is trying to fix the game and people are bitching about that too. It seems like this thread is just for bitching for the sake of bitching really. Which of course is fine that is a key part of the MMORPG experience but as someone whose not really part of the games community it does seem a little absurd at times. Being upset that Funcom is trying to fix its product to appeal to more people so it can continue to operate it is a tad much.

How does restricting how many boss chests you can open fix the game?

• Locked thread