Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You're Lonely Rolling Gem

50 Foot Ant posted:

I just got back from the VA. I had bruising under my armpit so it took a bit.

I'll hop into Mumble when I wake up and shower. I don't sleep too long, so it shouldn't be later than say 9:00 or 10:00.

But I'm gonna do a couple Murder Hobo Express runs tonight just for shits and giggles.

If yer gonna be along to help, remember your scarred flesh masks. (3 slots taken so far with Cheston maybe being the 4th, so gitchur last slot)

How do I join these instances!? I don't know what I'm doing in this game half the time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

BOO! My internet poo poo it's self in the middle of a dungeon! Bah, not like I was helping much anyways.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

How popular is this game? are any of the old goon guilds still active?

• Locked thread