Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
So I can just hang out in a warded area and have those spawn in endlessly only to loot everything every hour or so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
What I did early on with AR was run just AR since it's self contained and wasn't building for the second weapon anyway. Mixing it with blade is certainly and odd choice and getting consistent opinions on leech healing will just never happen. Without actually knowing your gear and build all I can say is maybe get better stuff? Maybe ditch blade for something else ranged, Ele does a ton of damage.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
I like all of those except the part where you're on the actual train. The train can go eat a dick.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

mcjomar posted:

Okay so Tyler Freeborn is done, and wow I feel bad for the inhabitants of SI.
Semi-related note, why is there nothing about this connected with Carter?

It's like the ending to Dawn of the Dead - looks great, they escaped, roll credits. And then there's a "sting" afterwards. Oh dear. I'd like to know exactly how many of those inhabitants are totally screwed, and how many have some sort of protection.

All of them. They're all hosed.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
No idea what you consider grindy. You want full 10.4? Yeah that's gonna take a while but if you're cool with having just full 10.2 by the time you get down with the story and side content that should be well within reach. Beyond that is raiding and I have no idea what goes on there. I mean you replay a couple things occasionally and don't spend stuff on lesser gear you can probably average 10.3 by the time you're done with everything, with decent AEGIS stuff too if I'm not too far off.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Well AEGIS is now the same thing as regular gear so if you alternate you can get that poo poo up too no problem.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
I tried getting back into it but the game really hates my new hardware. It runs fine when I start it but after ten minutes or so it starts slowing down a ton and nothing I tried fixed it and I can't really find anything on why it's even happening.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Well apparently it was an issue with DX11 which as I said used to run fine, went to try some things out but it got way worse and now I'm using DX9 and so far it seems to work fine.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Yeah but then you have to live with the fact that you also gave them money to buy Dungeons 2 and I wouldn't wish that to my worst enemy.

Morglon fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Nov 24, 2016

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Yeah you can get up to 10.4 now just by questing and there are some daily and weekly quests to get up to 10.whatever I don't remember exactly but nothing in terms of harder raid content, that's still the same pretty much. Which is good since the solo content is what the game does best and making the combat parts easier only works in its favor and vomiting epics at you is a good way to do it.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Did they update the clothing system any? It would be cool if they went less Saint's Row 3 and more Saint's Row 2. Not that either is bad just one is a lot more free form and less pre assembled outfits.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

It doesn't sound P2W. It still sounds so incredibly poo poo that even though I'm a grandmaster there's a good chance I'm not gonna bother with SWL because they'd be actively loving over my friends that would be free players.

Yeah this. I was pretty pumped for the relaunch but this system is worse than loving old republic was when they went free. It takes real effort to out-lovely EA although I'm not all that surprised.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Yeah I'm not gonna deny that Star Wars had some really lovely stuff in it but not even they restricted the amount of loot you could get in one day with the option to potentially pay real money to get more which is one of the shittiest things a game can do.They did restrict your ability to dungeon run and raid but you could still do daily quests and just outright buy the gear with the marks which I was perfectly fine with since the dungeons and raids were kind of crap anyway. From what I'm reading here I'll be pretty much forced to do dungeons to even upgrade my gear because no random drops because gently caress you that's why.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Yeah but it usually turns into a shitstorm if you do much more so than when you do it on your own forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Schubalts posted:

How does restricting how many boss chests you can open fix the game?

Man don't you hate it when you get too much loot it gets confusing and what are you supposed to do with all of that?

• Locked thread