Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

Not So Fast posted:

I'm kind of curious if Ealdwic is based on anywhere in London.

Its an amalgamation of "London"-like design, but "Ealdwic" is not real unless im very, very much mistaken. :tinfoil:

Also on the previous topic that recapped the plot of TSW, Cassandra was speculated to be something else equally interesting.

Morgan le Fay, After the sword for all the obvious reasons. 'Tho the one i liked, even if its abit heroic for her, was to return it to the lady of the lake for Excalibur has been abused far too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
So, doing the last train to Cairo questline, i dont suppose there's a translation of what Said says? Best i got from googling was a thread that suggested it was made up.

Captain Oblivious posted:

Calling it now, the Dragon is going to destroy the "Secret" in the Secret World.

No one has less to lose and more to gain. Evolve or die, the end of days is coming.

Sounds good, means the Illuminati will be there to sell you the goods you need to survive the upcoming end of days.

The templar on the other hand can just spin their wheels and fume.

• Locked thread