Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Last time I played this was during the End of Days event, enjoyed the ARG but never saw the ingame event through completion (i.e, the contest to kill the most Mayans) - was pleasantly surprised to find out that they gave everyone the hatchling and title.

Query on that - do you guys know if the hatchling is claimable on multiple characters, including characters made after the aforementioned event?
Further query - do we still have the organised clanthing - cabals, I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This might be a bit of a tough request to fill, but are there weapons / abilities which fulfill a "need more bodies" playstyle? To put some context on that, I played city of heroes, and the warshade archetype. The particular build I had there made me strong if I was surrounded by lots if enemies, but I was weaker if there were only a single or a couple of enemies to attack. I realise that the games and such are totally different but if there was at least some way to mimic this, even partly then that would be super.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Question : what are the later faction missions / questlines like? Which of them is the most likely to accomplish what they want? Who is the biggest dick?

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Innerguard posted:

Question : what are the later faction missions / questlines like? Which of them is the most likely to accomplish what they want? Who is the biggest dick?

Still looking for input. Just trying to gauge what things feel like later. Like, the willing joining of the templars, the abduction by the dragon etc. Does the faction attitude change later?

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Hello Sailor posted:

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but in storyline terms, the . .Dragon. . appears to have the upper hand over the other two PC factions by the end of the latest release, with a definite change in the way the faction operates. However, none of this actually matters much in terms of gameplay.

Yeah, I'm just trying to find out what the factional story is like later on in the game (i.e past kingsmouth) to see which one is better suited.

• Locked thread