Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midoriyourself
May 30, 2013
Has anyone else had any luck with the A Time to Every Purpose mission in Egypt? I'm pretty sure it's bugged for me. Is there a quick and easy way to reset the instance?

Never mind. Just had to leave the instance and pop back in. Hopefully that fixes the problem. Loving this quest line, if not for the glitches.

midoriyourself fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jun 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013
I finally got totally pissed off about my propensity for continually eating dirt (sand?) in Egypt and grabbed my QL0 claim reward fist weapon and went back to Kingsmouth to beat up on zombies and feel like a champ again. This game really does kick your rear end if you don't give your strategy some thought, which is super cool (when I'm not brainfried from a horrific cold). I feel like I made a huge mistake going Blood/Blades for as long as I have, though.

What's the best time to hit up Mumble? I'd love to run stuff with people, now that I have my voice back, but I just seem to have poor timing.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013
Ugh. I forgot that the Venetian Missile Crisis mission is what it is and just merrily ran off into the portal and now I can't actually leave that zone. At least not until my Agartha stone cooldown is over. Wasting twenty minutes standing in one place so I don't trigger the guards~ Fun times with Funcom.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

Zephonith posted:

Because now I want to make a Jaime Lannister Templar alt...

Please do this, Zepho. Please please please. Pretty Pretty Prince Lannister needs to be a thing.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013
Holy poo poo, that looks awesome. I'm super excited for Tokyo.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

Smith Comma John posted:

e:

quote:

patch notes posted:
Channeling abilities can now be properly queued with themselves.

yesssssssss

Thank Christ. Maybe I can find a better rhythm with my blood builds now.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013
18s were a loving disaster tonight. Even moreso than usual with me along. Even my healcrit seemed to be hosed. As if I needed to feel more ineffectual during some of those boss fights. Christ. I'm really hoping they roll back some of their changes. I'll have to jump on one of my alts and see if I really hit a wall when I get to Savage Coast and/or Blue Mountain, since that's originally that's where I started to struggle.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

Cleretic posted:

I was actually doing a little better than usual soloing, but that might just be having more luck with fighting the Romans in the bathhouse than usual.

Had you changed up your build at all, in light of the nerfs we were aware were implemented? (Extra Bullet, et cetera.)

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

Len posted:

No that wasn't a disaster. I've been on some disastrous 18s. You did fine as a healer and kept me up through everything.

Thanks. I was feeling pretty lovely during the Machine Tyrant. I'm still learning, but I think I'm getting better. Glad I wasn't too detrimental. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

HughGRect posted:

Kirsten Geary says it best:

"We're getting reports that they've been showing up where the filth outbreaks have been most prevalent. Which means all of the wonderful hotspots you've been visiting recently.
Management thinks we already have enough competition for the title of Last Man Standing after the apocalypse. If you see any more of those things, get rid of them. They're about as effective at saving the world as buying a Prius and they're almost as annoying.
We want to remain the dominant loving parasite."

I wish she would marry me. :allears:

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013
Greetings from my convention. Has anybody managed Fusang yet? I'm hoping there will still be guardians left for me to nab the achievement when I get home from the weekend. I didn't manage any in Egypt before I had to head out. :(

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

Fusang still seems pretty messed up, haven't heard of anyone new getting inside.

Zepho and I are stockpiling some bags to trade to you or something when you get back, for a chance at pets and single-eye accessories. We'll work something out.

Brilliant. You guys are the greatest. I'm looking forward to getting home and seeing what you guys have amassed.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

thegodofchuck posted:

Up to 120 flares from Genizah. Whee. I'm wondering if you get stuck with flares if you would have pulled a pet when you already have that Shem.

Nope. More than once I've gotten "you can only carry one of this item" and it cites the pet as the item. So then you just get nothing from the bag! Thanks, Funcom.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Are you sure? I haven't seen this happen (and I've gotten 75 flares, 6 pets, about 100 bullion, and countless signets)
The one time I did get an "error" message, an overflow bag was on the ground and it had flares in it

Yeah, I'm very sure. It was super annoying.

Fasheem posted:

In Fusang now. He was down to 9mil on my screen (probably in reality 6-7) before I managed to get off a single shot. Been dead for awhile now and can't respawn. Been lying here dead for at least five minutes, screen has changed 3 times since then. I know he must be dead by now, but since no one is leaving I can't recover.

YAAAAAAAAAY

Fusang is a goddamn cluster. Too many griefers just massacring people trying to actually fight the guardian, and too many people getting hit by Anima Leech, which essentially brings the guardian back to full health. It'd be manageable if not for the leech, I think. I'll try again another day, but right now it's just not worth it. I grabbed the lore, though. That's doable even with the fps drop.

midoriyourself fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Jul 9, 2013

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

orcane posted:

I want the pet but since I'll be away for ten days, I'll have to try that on my notebook. Which already struggles just running London with low details. This is going to be fun.

I hate myself a lot, so I'm going to give Fusang another shot today. If I get extra bags, I'll save one for you.

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013

thegodofchuck posted:

Someone mentioned a tuxedo with issue 7? What's up with that, I see no tuxedo, give me some details.

The tux shows up in the cash shop. Check the "new" category. The men's version is pretty good, but the ladies' is more waiter than tuxedo, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midoriyourself
May 30, 2013
You and me both. Had no luck on my Templar on Arcadia. I'll probably make a run at it on my Lumie alt tomorrow.

• Locked thread