Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

flatluigi posted:

What's a good skill setup with the revamp? I was using fists/blade but I've long lost the guide I was using to figure out what setup and skills I was going after and I figure the reshuffle has changed what I'd want anyway.

hi flat

blade/fist is still fine but you might need to refocus on blade if you're heavily invested in fists since blade is basically the best open world pve weapon at this point

http://www.tsw-builder.com/#13v111144113115106315311p310114112110530330403

here's a good early game build; I forget exactly where you stopped but let me know and I can tweak it for some slightly better, more expensive skills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

flatluigi posted:

Here's what I've got:

Basically, all of Fists, Blades, and Blood Magic unlocked, with Vital Fluids under BM 'Transmission' and Brandish, Brandishing Support, Matador, and Riposte unlocked under Blades "Running of the Jagged.' I think I was going for "Finish the Movement" in that.

here is what i would work towards then

http://www.drakkashi.com/secretworld/wheel.php?1=1&4=4&16=2&0=6&3=3&21=0&1=5&19=2&19=0&2=1&35=0&54=2&1=0&27=6

this build gives you tankiness and a heal while making you a pbaoe blender; very good for story mode content. it's modular and will last you up to tokyo, where you will probably have to tweak it again but by then that probably won't be a problem. i recommend you wear talismans with HP on them for this, running 1970 hp won't work.

you should also get finish the movement at some point, as it's a really sick ability for a few of the best dungeon dps specs in the game, but that's way down the line and even if you want to do them.

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

im pretty sure joel doesnt do anything for tsw anymore, though i might be wrong

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

There's just really no way they're gonna be able to keep that launch date and push out half of what they've promised in a playable state. The Funcom Questionable Decision Train continues to run.

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

the best case scenario is that funcom ensnares enough whales with this update that they can afford to get some actual story out for this game, but even then someone is liable to go "finally more money to make more conan games!!!!!" and we'll get playerunknown's conan: battlegrounds

• Locked thread