Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Drink, dat mumble wants a password

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Actually logged in and played a few of the most recent missions. Not too bad after over a year of not playing. Venice was completely empty, so good to see people eventually tired of that nonsense.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Since I wasted way too much time on scenarios I have full Venice clothes. Which seems pretty rare the few times I log on, but I guess people just got over it?

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!

TracerM17 posted:

I'm so so sorry. Please tell me you got some help?

Yeah, I got a much better job and stopped wasting my life on terrible mmos

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!

Cheston posted:

According to Zepho, 10.4/10.4 is 100, so :hfive:

Or are we at :smith::hf::smith: now? I'm still totally up for dungeon whenever dungeon comes out.

Full 10.5/10.5 is 104, my builds are all in the 102-103 range.

Of course it doesn't take signets into account so a 10.4/10.5 subway tokens is going to rank lower than a 10.5/10.5 with no signet at all, which is of course bs.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Oh man do I need to log in again?

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!

Lawlicaust posted:

It's a trap don't fall for it.

The last three posts are a beta reunion. Just need drinkfist to chime in.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!

Kessel posted:

To Funcom's credit, the problem was fixed through email support. I guess their live chat GMs are siloed and unable to do anything about billing.

They are the exact same people.

The problem is always PayPal with them, never use PayPal to pay funcom.

Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
So I found out via Facebook that a friend of mine who worked funcom support with me back in the day just got hired to do voice acting on TSW. So they are at least actively developing some content.

• Locked thread