Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Cleretic posted:

Okay, after testing my AR/Pistol leech healing build, it's... slower than my Pistols/Ele solo, but infinitely more stable. I'll only die if I get ganged up on by the guys int he Roman baths, everything else in the Carpathians so far poses no threat.

I would like to see your build if you don't mind. I'm trying to put together a Pistol/AR leech thing and could use some inspiration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Everyone just hangs out in the chat channel or mumble. I don't ever think I've seen anyone talk in guild chat.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I've been logging on this weekend to get my boots and potions because I haven't had time to play. Will the potions vanish from my bags at the end of the weekend?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

If you're super interested in the deck costumes, just be aware that in game some don't look quite like their artwork. Here's a link to show them all in game:

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=34517

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I haven't played this in forever but I have the itch. I think the last issue I played was Tyler Freeborn. What's the best/easiest way to get caught up on all the issues? Do I buy them through the item store? I'm still downloading the client so I'm not sure.

EDIT: Did some digging on the website and it's all in the store there. I always wanted to try out the paid DLC and now I can, sweet!

clone on the phone fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Jun 8, 2014

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Geary is why I keep logging into this game when I have time. The Templars have more fabulous outfits, but Geary, y'know?

This game has the best voice acting and cutscenes.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Brain In A Jar posted:

Shh, before I patch this and go do all the missions again just to re-read the completion dialogue.

That's what I just did!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Len posted:

Two years and still going strong!

We need :xcom: but FUNCOM.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

tuluk posted:

Let's brainstorm some amusing steam group names.

RIP Horse Head
DR Montag appreciation society

Old School Hip Hop

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Marx posted:

TSWDB is actually a great mission resource that is better than previous incarnations. You can look at missions by zone or issue and it will show which is what type as well as provide spoiler'd walk throughs should you need them.

If you're a Templar, there was a spinoff of the more active people though that similarly not very active.

The problem is that once you have everything there's no reason to play anymore, aside from peeping issues - but don't get me wrong, getting everything is pretty entertaining.

TSWDB drives me up the wall because they don't put tooltips on the abilities in their builds section.

clone on the phone fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Aug 20, 2014

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I bought the lifetime membership thing a million years ago and haven't logged in since I think Tyler Freeborn was new. Should I log in and claim all my free poo poo for when this thing happens? I played it like a single player rpg and loved the story to death. I'm getting wetter than a retard's chin over this hail Mary for the game.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Is there a timeframe for this relaunch?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Templars: Don't do drugs
Illuminati: Do all the drugs
Dragon: We are drugs

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Yeah, because illuminati is poo poo.

Templar are very dry and some people don't have the breeding to appreciate it.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I downloaded and logged in for the first time in years to claim all my cosmetic stuff in case some of it gets transferred. Nice that they are giving grandmasters permanent sub status in legends. I always regretted buying that, but not anymore! Assuming legends is cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Im shamefully a Grandmaster so it won't cost me anything except my dignity and time to see it again. If nothing else I wouldn't mind seeing the story again.

• Locked thread