Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
I haven't played this in a couple years, loving the story and acting, but not really liking the skill grinding. How's the game now? Any big mechanics changes/overhauls happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Ultimate Edition at a rather low price here if anyone's interested: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star..._eid=1162231b58

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

What extra does Complete get you over Ultimate?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Ultimate was still a solid amount of content for $10 with that deal. It's gone now tho.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

New wave of beta invites went out and I got into phase 4. I'm in Europe too, if that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Metallia posted:

the best case scenario is that funcom ensnares enough whales with this update that they can afford to get some actual story out for this game, but even then someone is liable to go "finally more money to make more conan games!!!!!" and we'll get playerunknown's conan: battlegrounds

i would unironically not pay money for this

• Locked thread