Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it

Another intuitive painting, haven't done one of these in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Double-posting to add another one I did yesterday:

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Thanks! They're watercolor with both a Pentel brush pen and Pitt pens, with some white gel pen too.

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
^^^ Love this.

One last intuitive watercolor painting and this watercolor journal is done. I made both of these and recently made a third, so I may start that one soon.

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Been a while since I posted something, but my wedding got in the way of painting. I cranked out a couple figure drawings over the last few months, and dabbled in some acrylic painting, but this is my triumphant return to watercolor:

A Vietnamese chicken.

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Watercolor tea kettle:

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Did a quick bungalow study:

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Sloppy quick snow cabin:

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Hello friends, it's been waaay too long since I did a painting. Trying to get back in the groove with some succulents:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carotid
Dec 18, 2008

We're all doing it
Hi thread, I'm back with a few pieces to share. The pandemic slowed me down and I didn't make art for like a year, but I've been slowly getting back into things. Here's two watercolor paintings I've done in the last year: